If you are a chartered accountant and need a personal loan that suits your profession, then surely you are in the right place. Because FlexSalary’s personal loan for chartered accountant helps in meeting all the needs that you have. Apply now and get approved up to 2 lakhs immediately.
Getting a personal loan can be an all-in-one solution for your many financial needs. You can have one anytime and beat that monetary crunch you are having easily. Whatever be your profession, if you need money to manage your finances accordingly, FlexSalary is the lender to choose to get instant access to funds.
Here, you can apply for a personal loan with a 100% online process and get instant approval with immediate disbursal to your account. When it comes to asking that, “What are documents required for a personal loan?” Minimal documentation is done, and it is fully digital. Let’s dive in and see how FlexSalary’s personal loan for a chartered account is a great option.
Why FlexSalary’s Personal Loan for a Chartered Accountant is the Best?
Be it any profession, a FlexSalary Lifetime Personal Loan is the best. Why? Following are the reasons:
- The loan can be used for a lifetime: Apply and get the loan once, and you can use it forever just like a credit card if you make timely payments without defaulting.
- Easy and online application: At FlexSalary, you can apply for a loan online. The application procedure is 100% online, it is short, simple, and within a few minutes, you can complete your loan form easily whether you use their mobile app or the official website. If you are a salaried employee and working as a chartered accountant, FlexSalary can give your loan on your desk without having you go anywhere.
- Easy eligibility assessment: FlexSalary has only two criteria to assess the eligibility- Your salary slip and your credit score. Based on just 2 records, the limit that is given will be assessed and starting from Rs. 4000 to Rs. 2,00,000, you can borrow any sum at any time from FlexSalary.
- Minimal documentation: Traditionally, when the loan is taken, lengthy documentation can be the most challenging thing. But, at FlexSalary this is ditched, and with minimal documentation, your loan is approved. Just by submitting your id proof and income proof, you can have your personal loan for a chartered accountant from FlexSalary very smoothly.
You can see below in detail what are the documents required for a personal loan:
- Identity proof such as Voter’s Id, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, etc.
- Residence proof such as Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Rental Agreement, Telephone Bill, Passport, Ration Card, etc.
- Income proof – 3 months Bank Statements or Payslips, etc.
- Passport size photographs
- Pan Card
Not just the documentation is minimal but it is also totally digital. You can check the required format for the documents and easily upload them through the app or the website. It’s time-saving as well as hassle-free.
- Instant approval and disbursal: If you’re stuck in an emergency and need some cash help urgently, FlexSalary’s personal loan for a chartered accountant is going to be that helping hand. Here, approval is quick on the loan and disbursal is also done quickly. Within a few minutes of approval, your account is credited with the funds you need.
- Online KYC for verification: The verification process is very smooth at FlexSalary. Just with a video call, the online KYC is done. There is no physical verification at all.
The bounties of a personal loan for a chartered accountant from FlexSalary are not over yet. If your salary is high along with a good credit score, you get the liberty to negotiate for the interest rate and term of the loan, reaching a customized loan deal for you. Also, here, a personal loan is given as a line of credit that means you are liable for the interest-only when and on the sum withdrawn. No lump sum was given and no interest accrued on the full. You can use it as you need and repay as you can in flexible payments because of its flexible repayment option. In the flexible tenure of 3-36 months, you can repay anytime.
You can close your loan at any time with full payment, and FlexSalary won’t charge a single penny as prepayment or foreclosure charges. To summarise, if your CIBIL score is on the downside, banks are rejecting your loan application or if you don’t meet their eligibility criteria somehow, you need a revolving loan without having to pay excess interest. So, FlexSalary’s personal loan for a chartered account is the right option to go for without any second thoughts. You can apply and get up to Rs. 2,00,000 within no time.