Personal loans are a saving grace that can help you whenever you are in immediate need of cash. These loans are unsecured in nature and require no collateral. It is even easier for a salaried professional to apply and get approved for the loan.
Over the past few years, personal loans have gained huge popularity. Due to its acceptance, many financial institutions like banks and non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) have started approving personal loans at attractive interest rates. So, if you want to get a personal loan, your lender shall consider your monthly income as the most important determinant.
How Much Loan Can I Get on My Salary?
To many, this is the first question that comes into their mind “How much personal loan can I get on my salary?”, when they seek to avail of a personal loan. Although there are no mathematical formulas to help arrive at the amount of loan that can be granted to you. But, yes! There are certain guiding principles that can decide on the same.
As a rule of thumb, you are granted a personal loan up to thirty times your monthly income and lenders make sure that your FOIR (Fixed Obligation Income Ratio) is about 45%-60% of your monthly salary.
But these factors mainly depend on when you are earning a salary of equal to or more than INR 20,000. This means that you will be approved for a loan when you are earning more, which on the contrary means that salaried professionals earning a salary less than INR 20,000 are less eligible to avail of a personal loan. But, don’t worry!
Few lenders in the market approve personal loans to those salaried professionals who are earning a monthly income of INR 8,000 as well. One such lender is FlexSalary which is a loan offering product of a non-banking finance company (NBFC) called Vivifi India Finance Private Limited, which is registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Because it is one of the few lenders which aims to provide credit for the underserved (if your credit score is less than 750) and unserved (if you have zero or no credit score) salaried individuals who are having limited or no access to credit.
Additional Benefits of Availing a Personal Loan From FlexSalary
- Flexible loan amount – You can avail of a personal loan anywhere from a minimum amount of INR 4,000 to a maximum amount of INR 2,00,000.
- No collateral required – No collateral or a guarantor is needed to get approval on the loan.
- Paperless process – Right from loan application to disbursal, the entire process is carried out online.
- Loan for bad credit – Having a low credit score? No worries, FlexSalary will approve your instant cash loan even if you have a poor or low credit score.
- Flexible repayment tenure – You could choose a loan tenure anywhere from 3 months to 36 months. This way you can budget your repayments and other regular financial commitments with a loan with ease.
- Instant processing & Instant disbursal – When you have an urgent need for cash, then waiting is not an option. So, apply for a loan, and pull yourself out!
- No usage means no interest – Interest rates are levied only on the amount that is withdrawn and not on the total loan amount that is approved.
- Flexible repayments – You can pay only the minimum amount when you don’t have enough cash to pay the total due for the month. One of the top advantages of FlexSalary is repaying at your convenience.
What is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply with FlexSalary?
- Should be a resident of India
- Should be equal to or greater than 21 years of age
- Should be a salaried employee with a monthly income of at least INR 8,000
What are the Documents that Should be Submitted?
- Identity proof – PAN card/Aadhaar card/Driving licence/Passport.
- Address proof – Rental agreement/Passport/Utility bills like landline, water, or electricity.
- Income proof – Submit 3-6 months’ salary payslips along with your bank statements.
- Upload photo – Upload a photo with your face visible.
So, when you need money the most, don’t let any deficiency of credit stop you from fulfilling your needs or achieving your dreams. Keeping in mind your desires and needs, FlexSalary always offers you a helping hand whenever you need money.
So, if your salary is less than INR 10,000, don’t worry, as you can still apply and get a loan with FlexSalary to meet your emergency needs right on time.