How Much Personal Loan Can I Get on INR 10,000 Salary?
Are you in need of a personal loan for ₹10,000 salary? Personal loans are a popular option for those in need of immediate cash. These unsecured loans do not require collateral, can be used for a variety of purposes such as paying for medical expenses, consolidating debt, financing home improvements, or paying for unexpected expenses and are relatively easy for salaried professionals to apply for and get approved. Over the past few years, personal loans have gained widespread popularity, leading many financial institutions such as banks and non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) to offer them at attractive interest rates.
How Much Loan Can I Get on My Salary?
If you are earning a salary of ₹ 10,000, you may be wondering how much you can borrow. As a rule of thumb, lenders grant personal loans up to thirty times your monthly income and make sure your FOIR (Fixed Obligation Income Ratio) is about 45%-60% of your monthly salary. However, these factors mainly depend on when you are earning a salary of equal to or more than ₹ 20,000. This means that you will be approved for a higher loan amount if you are earning more. If you are earning a salary less than ₹ 20,000, you may have difficulty getting a personal loan.
FlexSalary, a loan offering product of Vivifi India Finance Private Limited, registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), is one of the few lenders that aims to provide credit for underserved (credit score less than 750) and unserved (zero or no credit score) salaried individuals with limited or no access to credit. FlexSalary offers personal loans to those earning as little as 8,000 per month.
Factors That Affect Your Personal Loan Amount
- Your monthly income
- Your credit score
- Your debt-to-income ratio
- Your employment history
- Your bank statements
Why Choose FlexSalary for Your Personal Loan Needs?
- Flexible loan amount: You can borrow anywhere from a minimum of ₹ 4,000 to a maximum of ₹ 2,00,000.
- No collateral required: No collateral or guarantor is needed to get approval on the loan.
- Paperless process: The entire process, from loan application to disbursal, is carried out online.
- Loan for bad credit: Even if you have a poor or low credit score, FlexSalary will approve your instant cash loan.
- Flexible repayment tenure: Choose a loan tenure anywhere from 3 months to 36 months to budget your repayments and other regular financial commitments with ease.
- Instant processing & disbursal: When you have an urgent need for cash, waiting is not an option. Apply for a loan and get the funds you need fast.
- No usage means no interest: Interest rates are levied only on the amount that is withdrawn, not on the total loan amount that is approved.
- Flexible repayments: Repay at your convenience by paying only the minimum amount when you don’t have enough cash to pay the total due for the month.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply with FlexSalary
- Be a resident of India
- Be equal to or greater than 21 years of age
- Be a salaried employee with a monthly income of at least ₹ 8,000
Documents to Submit
- Identity proof: PAN card/Aadhaar card/Driving licence/Passport
- Address proof: Rental agreement/Passport/Utility bills (landline, water, electricity)
- Income proof: 3-6 months’ salary payslips along with bank statements
- Upload photo: A photo with your face visible
Personal loans are a saving grace that can help you when you are in immediate need of cash. These unsecured loans require no collateral and are even easier for salaried professionals to apply for and get approved. If your salary is ₹10,000 or less you can still apply and get a loan with FlexSalary to meet your emergency needs right on time.