Looking for a Festival Loan? Apply for FlexSalary’s Personal Line of Credit
Makar Sankranti is the harvest festival of India. It’s celebrated throughout the country with bonfires, fairs, dancing, kite flying, and feasts. With all these, people celebrate the occasion in a grand fashion. If you are falling short of cash to celebrate this auspicious occasion, apply for a Line of Credit with FlexSalary and get cash instantly for your festive needs.
When you apply for a festival loan from FlexSalary, you will get approved for a line of credit from which you can use the money for all your shopping and festival needs, and repay the money later at your convenience.
Why Take a Festival Loan with FlexSalary?
- Easy approval: Getting approval for a FlexSalary loan is very easy. Just by providing your basic details and bank statements where your salary gets credited, you can easily get the loan you need.
- Big credit limit: The credit limit varies between Rs. 4,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 at FlexSalary, which helps cover all the expenses for the festivals. You can borrow any sum you need and spend it anytime and anywhere. The best part is that only when the money is spent, the interest will be charged, else there is no interest or no hidden charges at all.
- Flexible repayments: You can pay your dues in flexible payments as convenient to you. There are no fixed installments, and so when you have a cash crunch for a few months, you can just pay the minimum amount till you are good with your finances.
- Revolving credit: No doubt you have taken the loan for the festive season, but you can continue using our line of credit for your future needs. It works like a credit card, so you can use the money from your credit limit, repay some of it or in full, and then reuse it again.
To be eligible for a FlexSalary loan:
- You must be an Indian Citizen
- You must be a salaried individual with a minimum salary of ₹8,000
- You must be above the age of 21
The documentation is very minimal. You just need to submit your:
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar / Driver’s License / Passport / Voter ID)
- PAN card
- Address Proof (Driving License / Utility Bills / Aadhaar / Passport / Bank Statements / Voter ID)
- Photo with the applicant’s face clearly visible (you will be prompted to take a selfie or upload a photo)
- Net banking verification for validating your income
Things to Consider Before Choosing a Line of Credit
- Check your eligibility: Do not apply for a loan without checking the eligibility criteria as your loan application may get rejected, which thereby can impact your credit score drastically. At FlexSalary, we have easy eligibility criteria, and you can get a loan with a salary as low as Rs. 8,000.
- Maintain a sound credit score: Having a sound credit score can help you get a higher loan amount, but that doesn’t rule out the chance of getting a loan if you have a low credit score.
- Don’t overborrow: The attractive deals during the festive season may tempt you to shop for more but always borrow money only if you can pay it back easily. Make sure the loan doesn’t become a financial burden to you.
At FlexSalary you can easily apply for a festival loan with a short and simple application process. The loan process is 100% online, and there is no physical verification. KYC will be completed through a video call. Once your documents are verified, your loan will be approved immediately, and cash will be disbursed into your account. FlexSalary’s Personal Line of Credit can be used as forever as a lifetime personal loan. So, apply now and get cash up to 2,00,000 to meet all your festive needs.