Net Banking Verification
Net Banking Verification is a revolutionary process used by banks, lenders and other financial institutions to verify the financial status of a potential customer. This process is becoming increasingly popular since it is completely automated. Read on to find out how it works.
The Net-Banking-Verification Process
- Customer provides his/her salary account login credentials.
- The FlexSalary algorithm logs in and verifies if the customer has received his/her salary, without fail, on the denoted payday.
- The algorithm logs out.
- The whole process is completed within a few minutes.
Is Net Banking Verification Safe?
- Your bank provides us Read-Only Access which means we can only view your dashboard and cannot make any changes to it.
- The whole process is done by a computer which means no single individual has access to even view your account.
- Our servers communicate with your bank through an encrypted server line.
- No bank-related data is saved on the servers.
How To Apply For A Loan Through Net Banking Verification
- Create an account with FlexSalary.com.
- Verify if all your personal information has been entered before proceeding.
- Choose the Net Banking Verification option instead of the ‘Upload-Your-Documents’ option.
- Sit back and relax! You’ll receive the notification that your loan has been approved soon!
We hope this simplifies the process for you! If you still have questions, we would be glad to help you out. Talk to our customer care executive now and receive your salary in advance!