Paperless Loan in India
Paperless Loan in India from FlexSalary can be your saviour during any financial emergency. We offer unsecured paperless loans which means you need not submit any assets as collateral to get approved for a loan. With FlexSalary, you can get any type of loan instantly. We offer loans from INR 4,000 and up to INR 2,00,000 so that you are financially covered during any emergency.
The entire application process is paperless and is carried out 100% online, right from the start to finish. FlexSalary is available throughout India and you can get access to credit anywhere and anytime. So, apply for a paperless loan in India online. You can also apply for a paperless loan instantly by downloading the FlexSalary app.
Paperless Loan in India: Features and Benefits
FlexSalary is a loan offering from Vivifi India Finance Private Limited, a non-banking finance company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). We provide a paperless loan in India for salaried professionals only. It is always advisable to check your eligibility for paperless loan in India so that you will be approved with a paperless loan in India online instantly. Following are the features and benefits of our loan:
- Online application process - It takes only a few minutes to complete our online loan application. You can apply for a paperless loan in India online in just a few clicks.
- No collateral required - You can get an unsecured paperless loan with FlexSalary. So, you do not have to submit your assets as a security to avail a loan!
- Minimum documentation - Though it is paperless, you need to submit a few mandatory documents for verification such as ID proofs, residential proofs along with your bank statements.
- No hidden charges - We believe in transparency, hence all the charges are clearly stated in the Loan Agreement. No extra charges are levied on you, once your loan gets approved.
- Instant approval - To get your loan approved instantly choose ‘Net Banking’, which helps us in approving your loan request instantly. Alternatively, you can also upload your documents for verification. But this option might take additional time in approving your loan.
- Pay interest only on the amount used - You will be charged interest only on the amount that you have withdrawn and not on the total amount that is credited in your account.
For example, if you are approved for an amount of INR 8000 and you withdraw only INR 4000, interest will be charged only on the latter amount.
- Repay & reuse - After paying your principal outstanding and interest charged, you will be eligible to withdraw the entire approved amount again.
For example, if you withdraw INR 7000 from a limit of INR 12000, and you pay back INR 7000 + interest, you will now be able to withdraw INR 12000 again.
- Get cash within 24 hours - After verification, if you are approved, you can get cash into your account within 24 hours.
- Flexible EMIs - No fixed EMI. If you are short of funds and unable to repay your loan amount, you can pay only the minimum monthly amount. Pay as per your convenience when you have sufficient funds.
- No spending restrictions - FlexSalary will never question your spending habits. You are free to spend your money all at once or as per your need.
Paperless Loan in India for Your Every Need
FlexSalary offers a paperless loan in India for your every need.
- Wedding - Need immediate cash to pay for your wedding caterers, but short of funds. Do not worry, as you can get a paperless loan in India instantly.
- Home Renovation - Short of funds to decorate your home? Apply for a paperless loan and start renovating your dream home.
- Unplanned Medical Emergency - Pay your healthcare bills without burning a hole in your pockets. Apply for a paperless loan from us and get instantly approved.
- Higher education - Low on cash and have to pay for your child’s semester fees? Do not panic as you can still pay on time with a paperless loan from us.
- Making a large purchase - Finance any big-ticket items with a paperless loan.
- Plan your dream vacation - Just pack your bags and fulfil your travel goals by applying for a paperless loan from FlexSalary.
Eligibility Criteria for a Paperless Loan
To be eligible for a FlexSalary loan, you should:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be 21 years or more
- Be a salaried individual
- Get a monthly income of INR 8000 or more
Documents Required for a Paperless Loan in India
- PAN card
- Residential proof
- Last 3 months payslips
- The government authorized ID proof
- Net banking for electronic verification
This is an open-ended loan hence you can decide on the loan tenure.
How FlexSalary Works
Get a paperless loan in India in 1 hour by following the 3-step procedure explained below:
- Create Your Account - Visit the official website at www.flexsalary.com. and create your FlexSalary account. Then, click on 'Apply Now'.
- Tell us About Yourself - Fill the online application form with information related to your personal, employment, and income.
- Verification - For verification, you can either e-verify your details by choosing 'Net Banking' (or) upload all the requested documents and click on 'Submit'.
For instant approval, choose the ‘Net Banking’ option. Once approved, your money will be immediately disbursed to your account on the same day.
You can also apply for a loan using FlexSalary app. The application process is the same. Download our app here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be 21 years of age or more
- Be a salaried individual
- Should get a monthly income of INR 8000 or more
Credit score plays a major role to be eligible for a paperless loan. A credit score of 750 or more is considered good. However, we offer loans even if your credit score is low.
You can repay your loan in the form of EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments). If you are unable to pay your monthly EMIs, just pay the minimum monthly amount.
With FlexSalary, you can apply for a paperless loan from a minimum of INR 4,000 to a maximum of INR 2,00,000.
FlexSalary App is India's first app-based credit line. With FlexSalary, salaried professionals can get cash instantly to cover all their emergency needs.
Some of the noteworthy features of a FlexSalary loan includes a one-time application, one-time approval, open-ended loan, instant loan disbursal and flexible repayments.